GRIPPER RINSERS & LOWERATORS
Splatt’s manufacture lowerator/gripper rinsers to suit whatever application you require. Whether it be glass, PET, cans or jars we can rinse using either deionised filtered air, sterile water or product.
These units can also be used as cap wetters on hot-fill products. Speeds from 60-600CPM.
Advantages of a gripper rinser
• No container to container contact
• No change parts required
• Calibrated hand wheel adjustment
• Variable frequency inverters
• Change overs in less than 1.0 minute
• All stainless steel construction
To bring your bottles/cans from high level to low level and/or low level to high level, the lowerator/elevator is your answer.
Line speed and product type can be manufactured to suit your application.